Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wasatch Powder Keg Reivew

Last Saturday was the Wasatch Powder Keg, which is one of the best Rando Races around. I think the participation is what makes this event. Tons of people tour in the Wasatch and this year 140 or so came out to race. Luke Nelson was the run away winner as was expected but little brother JD may have been the surprise of the race, making the podium in third place. Normally that might irk me, but like any proud brother/father (again, I claim that I raised him), I'm glad to see my brother/son have more success than his brother/father. At least I think that's the way it's supposed to go with one's kids.

Anyway, here a few decent videos and a picture from the start that I stole from Matt Turley, who is an awesome photographer (more here).



Video by Jim Hopkins:


PCTV Video:


Full Results


I know there are tons of fast people out there. Hope to see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment